Tuesday 14 February 2012

To all cat lovers

 

 

 

 

 

How well do you know your cat?











Cat Phrase


Meaning

Miaow





Feed me
Mrooww


I love you
Miaowmiaow






Play with me
Mioawmioawww






Since I cannot find anything better to play with, I shall see what happens when I sharpen my claws on this handy piece of furniture!
Roww-maww-roww




I’m so glad to see that you have returned home with both arms full of shopping. I will now rub myself against your legs and attempt to trip you as you walk towards the kitchen!
Gakk-ak-ak




My digestive passages seem to have formed a hairball. Wherever could that have come from? I shall leave it here on the carpet.
Mmeww




I believe I have heard a burglar. If you would like to go and investigate, I shall be happy to keep your place in the bed warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment